WHO IS KERM?!?! WHO IS KERM?!?!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009



lmao...

shouts to my homie DJ Spec for throwing me this...but I had to speak on it.

My STL fam knows JUST who this cat is. A so called "rapper" who decided it was smart to drop the "N" bomb at the beloved HI Point Cafe in front of a majority black crowd.

...oh did I mention that it was MLK Day as well??

Yeah...well homie almost aint make it up out that piece. I can promise you that. But he's back to his old shenanigans, basically going off on Kid Cudi of ALL PEOPLE about how Cudi is biting his style. Huh? See for yourself:

KERM VS KID CUDI




Foreal homie? Like foreal. I ESPECIALLY love how you bleeped out certain niggas, cause I guess they were too explicit. But left the other "niggas" that you said cause they were okay to say. AWESOME!

Oh but wait...there's more. Part two??

KERM VS KID CUDI 2





I ESPECIALLY love the quote "Who does Do or Die thank? Thats right...KERM!!"



I'm sorry I had to do this homie...but Kerm...you about to have problems. Folks WILL not like this.

I could care less about Cudi tho...you might have a slight case against that nigga lol.

Why? Cause Do or Die put KERM in their thank you notes...thats why NIGGA!!

lol

I'm out

HUNNED!!!

-Majorz