Dummy of the Day: Carlos Boozer

Monday, December 22, 2008



Aight THIS MAN ABOVE...is stupid.

Why?

Okay so earlier last week. Carlos Boozer, who plays for the Utah Jazz, which with him they have a pretty solid ass team, decides to announce that he would be opting out of his contract at the end of the year. Stating he wants to take his chances getting more money and hes sure that he'll land on his feet somewhere...

A few days later...what happens???

Its announced that he's getting MRI surgery on his injured quadriceps tendon.

Did I mention this injury has kept him out of 17 games????

...did I also mention that this is his THIRD MRI SURGERY?!

Now Carlos...I ask you.

WHAT TEAM DO YOU HONESTLY THINK IS GONNA PAY YOU MORE THAN THE TEAM YOU WERE ON THAT STUCK WITH YOUR INJURED ASS?

Nobody is? You are a risk.

Good job. Now pray that the Jazz will take you back after you've asked for forgiveness.

Put me in the position of being a team owner...

IF and thats a strong IF I picked you back up. It would be a HUGE pay cut my nigga.

I'm talking GIANORMOUS nigga. HUGANTIC homie....

I'm talking "FLO-RIDA's FOREHEAD GAME" HUGE...



Enjoy that dunce cap.

-Majorz