I lost my job friday...

Monday, December 22, 2008

They did a massive layoff.

My job, along with 20 of my peers was taken away...

I knew it was coming friday, but that morning I woke up to this:



Courtesy of http://www.hiphopdx.com

^^^ Click the link to read the article.

But all I can say to that is THANK YOU GOD.

Flat out. For those that know me personally know my struggles with the gig that I had. And that I wanted out of it, but wasnt sure if it was the right time(recession folks), or the right thing to do. Folks know ive been being insanely prayerful, and it sounded as if God was telling me to let the job go. I wasnt sure if it was me talking (Cause I hated the job), or really what God's will was.

Looks like he forced my hand lol.

As happy as I am, Im sad for the rest of my comrades. For they arent in such a blessed position. Some have mortgages, kids...

...shit some got both.


Nothing about friday was joyus for them, for they were just losing their jobs with nowhere to go. A week notice and no severance pay.

So of course I felt horrible.

I feel like the thing I prayed for, was their demise in a way...

Yeah...I do...


But at the same time I'm going to put this time to good use! I really need to record and get this mixtape as well as all the projects listed in the above article DONE!

So just pray for me, and my ex co-workers right now. We all need it. Imma need ALL OF YALL support. So if that means just telling folks to come to the blog, download a song, whatever SPREAD the word. I'm doing this not just for me, but for all of us. Real rap.

Thanks again

(Oh yeah, folks who know me well will appreciate the subtle humor in the pic above)

-Majorz