ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008






YESSSSSSS...

Its here finally...SuperIll...the blog from the world renown sexy man himself, sir Vandalyzm (http://www.myspace.com/vandalyzm if you aint hip already)

This shit has been a LONG time coming, and yes, I'm insanely excited about it. For folks who been following me on myspace and facebook, nothing will be different here. Just decided to have a place to call my own to express myself. So expect a ton of everything you already get from me, plus more. Movies, music, life, politics, fashion, male female relations, all that good crap.

I mean, and of course updates on your favorite artist of all time...myself right? RIIIIGHT.

Along with interviews from artists of all kinds, videos, and podcasts. Hell yeah!

You thought I was just gonna make this and just have words on here and nothing else?? Hell naw FOO! THIS IS SUPERILL...

Huge shout out to Miata at www.mlhdesign.net for hooking the spot up, aint it swanky?? YAAALLP!

Oh yeah, and a last but not least, a huge shout out to my balls...cause they rock.

So yeah, yall folks, keep your eyes peeled on the site, you never know who's gonna post something, when, or at what time. Shit will be real free flowing, you miss a day, and you might have missed alot.

Tell ya folks.

Oh yeah...if you need to get in contact with any of the SuperIll staff in ANY way shape or form. Feel free at:Superillblog@gmail.com

^^ hit that up with pictures, topic ideals, questions, I'm also starting an advice colum, so feel free to drop something in there. No names will be named, so quit your worrying. lol

Anyhoo...hopefully yall enjoy what we are about to do here. Lets get it started.

Be awesome...Dont suck.

-Majorz