Man Law: NEVER OKAY to describe the complexion of another man...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008



So yeah...this has happened to me twice in my life this year...and honestly I felt completely violated when it happened.

Once with my cousin.

Iwent to pick him up from my aunts, and he was like "Yo do you know this cat named (blah blah)? He lives right across the street from me"

i'm all like "(Blah blah), nah that name doesnt strike anything. What boy look like?"

He was all like "Yeah he's like a little shorter than you, kind of skinny..."

then he took it to the next level...

"...and he caramel skinned"

My facial expression?





Another instance...

Rapping about some shit, with my homie, imma leave his name out, but he's a blogger here **looks his way** and he was talking about how one of his black homies was going around telling folks that they are real brothers. And my dude was like "yeah its funny cause he's like medium-skinned"

so of course I asked "The fuck is medium skinned?"

...cause I cut all words off that come before "Fuck" in a sentence, its just how I talk...keep up with me...

anyhoo, he was like "Yeah you know, like chocolate..."

my face went all like:




x2

Now everyone that knows me, I'm honestly one of the most confident in myself niggas in the WORLD. But I do feel like some shit should NEVER be done:

-Men should never tell a man how his jeans look on him

-Men should never eat bananas unless they are cut up. Period.

-No Ice Cream Cones ever...

and...

-NEVER DESCRIBE ANOTHER MANS' SKIN COMPLETION USING THINGS LIKE FOOD, OR SHIT THAT BRINGS PLEASURE/JOY

Like sitting here telling me "His skin looks like chocolate" I'm about to be like

"OH HELL YEAH I KNOW WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT!! OLE CHOCOLATEY SKIN RICK RIGHT???"


no.

Or being like "his eyes are like cornflower blue, like pools of hope and motivation" IS NEVER OKAY.

Quit looking in his eyes that deep queermo.

Matter fact NO MAN SHOULD EVER KNOW THE COLOR OF ANOTHER MAN'S EYES...PERIOD

The Kang has spoken...

now you speak on it. Good day folks.

-Majorz